PULSE Foundation provides:
- Individual supervision of specialists and group supervision of teams in case management, psychological counseling, psychotherapy, social work and related fields.
- Support in the practice of professional psychologists and social workers from other organizations.
- Prevention of emotional burnout syndrome of specialists and teams working with crises and psychological trauma.
- Professional development of young professionals and students in psychology, social work and related disciplines with the opportunity to practice, take cases, receive supervision, on-the-job training and self-reflection.
The supervision focuses on the:
– Psychological state of the client
– Quality of services
– Professional standards
– Professional ethics
– The acquisition of knowledge and skills
– Professional development
– Values and attitudes that help to develop a partners relationship with the client
– Professional identity
– The boundaries and responsibilities of the professional role
– Support, impact and implications of the professional environment and professional’s personality